Luber-finer’s beginnings are in 1936 and since then it has been one of the world’s leading filter manufacturers. Since 1992, GXE has proudly and effectively distributed Luber-finer, you can count on us to deliver the very best in price, service and technical support.
Since 1992, GXE has proudly and effectively distributed Luber-finer, you can count on us to deliver the very best in price, service and technical support.
Company Background & History:
The story of Luber-finer begins in 1936 in California developing around the racing circuits.
In 1979, Luber-finer became part of Champion Laboratories.
Today, Champion Laboratories is one of the world’s largest makers of vehicle parts. This strong and vibrant affiliation provides an ideal platform for introducing Luber-finer and its reliable OEM-grade quality products to a global customer base.
Luber-finer has combined engineering and manufacturing prowess with superior customer service to become one of the world’s most trusted filter brands. Luber-finer has earned a reputation for offering quality filtration solutions for all automotive, on-highway trucking, and off-road trucks/vehicles, marine, mining, construction, agricultural and oil & gas industry applications.
Quality & Sevice Awards:
A total commitment to providing OEM grade quality Heavy-Duty and Light Duty filter products and dependable service has led Luber-finer to become one of the most trusted aftermarket brands in the world.
The Luber-finer brand, as part of Champion Laboratories, currently maintains one of the most comprehensive Quality Assurance programs in the filter industry. Realizing that Quality Control is only effective if every employee is committed to the same goal, Champion has implemented quality control programs and techniques for all employees at all levels of operation, and has attained ISO/TS 16949 registration for all manufacturing facilities.
The success of these programs has become evident and has resulted in Champion receiving numerous supplier awards from various original equipment and private label customers (see below). Many of these awards are for both product quality and outstanding service. At Champion and at Luber-finer we will always go the extra mile to make sure every customer is totally satisfied, every time.
- Ford Motor Company Q1 Award
- GM Supplier of the Year, Filtration Products
- Chrysler Motors Quality Excellence Award
- Mighty of America Supplier of the Year – 2001
Ever since we invented the world’s first engine-end relief valve for spin-on filters, engineering excellence has been built into every filter Luber-finer makes. And as part of UCI and Champion Laboratories Incorporated, we can leverage our world-class engineering, research and development to deliver the light or heavy-duty filtration product you demand.
Luber-finer has unrivaled R&D resources and expertise scope:
- Dedicated R&D team takes products from initial design to complete prototype testing.
- Extensive in-house design and testing facilities that include SAE, ISO, DIN, ASTM, ANSI, NFPA, TAPPI and customer-specific test procedures.
- Global Project Management capability.
- Active global supplier relationships.
- Challenge convention to arrive at new-to-the-industry advances.
- Actively exploring new media designs, materials and new chemistry.
Exceptional product quality is guaranteed:
- One of the most comprehensive quality assurance programs in the industry to ensure products always meet or exceed OEM requirements.
- Attained ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 Registrations, an OEM requirement.
- First US filter manufacturer to be ISO9002 certified and QS9000 Registered.
- On-site laboratories.
- Complete testing & analysis.
- Customer-specific testing .
- Engaged in industry testing standards development.
This constant commitment to quality has brought recognition from a variety of industry leaders:
Luber-finer and Champion have earned:
- Ford Q1 Quality Award since 1984
- Ford Romeo Engine Plant Quality Award
- Mercury Marine Supplier Quality Award
- New Holland Qualitas - Quality Excellence
- Chrysler Gold Award, Chrysler Q-Excellence Award
- Porsche System Audit Award
- GM Targets for Excellence Award, GM Supplier of the Year Award
- John Deere Quality Certification Award
- International - Certificate of Quality Recognition Award
- Caterpillar Certified Supplier Award
- Kohler Engines - Recognition of Total Quality Systems Award
- VW/Audi - Quality Award, Mighty Distributing - Excellence in Service 2000
- Defense Construction Supply Center Quality Performance Recognition
- TS 16949: 2002 Registration - Vehicle Certification Agency among many others.