Your Source for Dry Air
Recognizing the value of an efficient, yet cost effective means of cleaning and drying compressed air, a founding engineer developed the “Application Dryer.” He discovered that if air flow was routed through a tortuous path and precisely-woven media, he could extract both condensate and dirt with minimal pressure drop at an extremely high efficiency. The air flow pattern and suspended drying unit separated bulk contaminants before they ever contacted the element, thus allowing precise drying and filtration while extending cartridge life considerably. Additionally, an enhanced float drain enabled the liquids to be expelled from the bowl as they settled to the bottom.
This Application Dryer/Filter, when placed at the air inlet to a spray gun or tool, could protect the equipment from all condensate, bulk oil and dirt or scale to 1 micron size particles. When this unit is combined with RTi’s specially constructed coalescer, the air purity becomes even greater, protecting equipment/spray applications to 0.01 micron and removing oil aerosols as well. Now, water, dirt and oil are removed right at the point-of-use, hence the term, “Application Dryer.”
The same technique used in the APACHE™ Application Dryer has been successfully applied to our mainline separator/filter. This ELIMINEX® COMBO unit removes bulk moisture, bulk oils, oil aerosols and particulate to 0.01 micron size. Since its stage one woven element consists of 100% stainless steel, it is washable and reusable.
Completing our drying and filtration system are:
The ELIMINATOR® II, the reliable and easiest to service desiccant dryer for paint booths.
A special unit for tools protection, the VORDEX® Air Tool Saver.
Automatic drains for both drip legs and air receivers.
Other accessories which support pneumatic systems.
In summary, we can offer a complete system, support for an existing dryer system with problems or as protection for an individual paint booth or tool. The protection afforded by RTi is unique and unmatched for effectiveness, efficiency, cost (initial & operating), life expectancy and versatility. It eliminates many of the shortcomings of the two well-worn methods to purify compressed air.
Patented "Inverse Flow™" Filter/Dryers
- Cartridge-less water separation (95% of condensed water never sees media)
- Superior water separation
- Depth Filtration (Air penetrates 4" of filter media versus 1/8" of competitors)
- Harsh Application Service (Worst contaminants in air stream never reach filter media. The balance only encounters bottom of media bed)
Tool-less Element Change
- Easy clamp ring retainer for bowl removal
- Spin-on/Spin-off elements
- Never need to remove unit from piping for service
- Single/First Stage (1 Micron absolute vs 5-25 Micron nominal)
- Coalescers (99.99998% at 0.01 Micron)
- Desiccants (Built in 1 Micron final filter; top grade desiccant media with low dust emissions)
- Same day shipment with 90% of orders received by 1:00PM
- Next day shipment on 99% of orders
- Factory technical support available each business day
- Small enough to be flexible
Custom Engineered Products
- Not limited to "standard" products